UPDATE DATE: 18 Jan 2021
Divine Botanicals reserves the right to make modifications in the system (as and when required) by making revisions on this page. Your use of our Site or Services is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service. Please read our policy carefully and have a look at this page regularly to become aware of the changes.
What information do we collect and how?
Personal Information You Give Us When you
- Sign-up for the account registration
- Fill out a form;
- Place an order; or
- Subscribe to a newsletter;
- Communicate with us online.
We collect personal information that may include your:
- first and last name
- billing address
- shipping address
- email address
- credit card number
- phone number
- items bought from us
The purpose of collecting information
We use collected information:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our products and customer service
- To quickly process orders or transactions
- To improve the Website, including our advertising efforts
- To maintain an internal database
- To communicate periodically via email.
- To administer contests, or promotions, other Site feature
We use collected information to provide you with the goods and services, and subscriptions, that you purchase or request through our Website. Your email address may be used to provide you information about your order status, and we may occasionally send newsletters via email, with information about other goods and services, to people who have placed an online order. Our customer service representatives may use your phone number to contact you about an order you have placed on our website or to contact you regarding new customer offers.
Automatically collected information of the visitors
As you interact with our website, we store certain types of information through various automated means such as cookies, pixels, log files, web beacons, web server logs, and other technologies. By knowing about you, we can better deliver programs and other helpful information.
- Use “cookies” (small files that a site transfers to your computer through your Web Browser, if you allow)
- Honor Do Not Track” (DNT) mechanism and “do not track” signals
- Utilize third-party behavioral tracking.
- Have enabled Google Adwords on our Site.
- Do not offer third-party products or services on our Site.
- Do not transfer personal information.
Usage of cookies:
After you agree, the website creates cookies to
- record information about a user’s preferences, such as the items added by the user to the shopping cart, and for security purposes.
- helps us detect the services you use, and to help us solve any problems you may have faced while using our Site.
We do not plant cookies when a Do Not Track mechanism is in place.
Other websites on our behalf, display re-targeted ads to our Site, by the help of the advertising partners who collect information about your interaction with our products and services. No personally identifiable information of the user is disclosed to third parties except under the conditions described in this policy or approved specifically through your opt-in agreement. If you do not want Divine Botanicals to use or disclose your PII in the ways identified in this policy, you should not visit our Site.
1. Disclosure for Legal Reasons
(a) to comply with a law, regulation, or court order; or
(b) in EXCEPTIONAL cases; like a physical threat to you, our Website or employees, a threat to homeland security, or to protect our system or network, agents, suppliers, licensors, or other agreement we may have with you.
2. Disclosure for Shipping and Billing Reasons
Divine Botanicals use an outside shipping provider; FedEx, UPS, or USPS, to ship orders placed by the clients on our Website or via telephone, and a credit card processing company to bill users. These companies will not retain, store, use, or share any of our user’s PII for any secondary purposes.
Links to other websites
How do we protect your information?
The security of our visitor’s personal information (such as credit card number and other details) is important to us. When any sensitive information is entered on our order or registration forms, we immediately encrypt those details using secure socket layer technology (SSL). In addition, our website is scanned regularly to detect any security holes and known vulnerabilities so that our visitors feel safe while visiting our Site.
If you are concerned about the security of our Website, feel free to ask questions via email: [email protected]